Monday, August 3, 2015

Rosa

Sorry I've been MIA recently, we went camping, which was so nice to get out of town. No cell service so I couldn't work, but then again that was the point of getting away. Eating on the plan while camping was easier than I thought, and really yummy. I'll have to write out what we ate sometime this week.

Anyway, one of the things I love most about Beachbody is the community. There are so many groups on Facebook that are filled with people doing 21 Day Fix, along with the other programs. The people are doing the same thing you are, so it's helpful to be surrounded by great examples, recipes, and support. It's like the challenge groups I hold every month, but on a much larger scale. I met Rosa in one of these groups, and I saw this before and after which caught my eye: 
I'm always so inspired by other moms, because I'm a mom and I know how hard it can be to get your workouts in, to focus on yourself, to take the extra time to make meal plans, etc. The first thing that caught my eye was her little man hanging on her. What an awesome example she is to her children. She agreed to let me share her story, so here's her video! 

Was Rosa not inspiring!? Let me know what you think of her video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *