Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fall is coming!

I'm getting more than excited about Fall this year! I LOVE layering clothing, hot apple cider, cuddling in blankets, Fall colors, the cool crisp air...I just love it all! In honor of the coming months, I decided to make some Fall shakes. (Really I just wanted to find some healthy shakes to remedy all my upcoming cravings I'm going to have. If you know me, you'll know I could have a caramel apple three times a day!)

Here's my new shake!

Caramel Apple Protein Shake
1 green apple, cored and sliced (keep skin ON)
1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology, or another vanilla protein powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp caramel extract
1/2 cup crushed ice
4 oz unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
-you could also add in a dash of salt to make it a Salted Caramel Apple Shake

Blend all ingredients in blender. Enjoy!

Who else is looking forward to the cooler weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *