Friday, July 17, 2015

Flex Friday

Happy Friday ya'all! Sooooooo glad it's the weekend! On Fridays, we flex, so here's me flexing!

I am loving how strong my arms are getting! My entire body is getting strong, but I've never been proud of my arms. I've always had a weak upper body. Now my husband doesn't call someone to come over and help him move things, he just asks me! This is a huge feat!

I also wanted to share a recipe! There's one going around for overnight oats, some kind of chocolate cookie something or other. Jake and I tried it last week, and it was bitter! I love the idea of overnight oats. But I don't always think about making them before I go to bed. So I decided to make my own recipe of the chocolate oatmeal cookie idea, but not overnight!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookie Shake (what a mouth full!)
1 cup of ice
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
2 TSP peanut butter (or PB2)
1/4 cup uncooked oats
1/2 cup water, you can use more or less 

Blend in magic bullet, blender, ninja whatever you have. ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *