Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chocolate Ice Cream

I accidentally made a new recipe this week. I was trying to come up with a way to make my Shakeology ahead of time. I have friends who work and want shakes ready to go, and sometimes I work out and need a shake before my little ones are awake and don't want to wake them with my magic bullet roaring!

I made an extra shake yesterday and put it in the freezer. I figured I'd see how long it took to thaw, and then I could share an awesome tip with my friends. NOPE! It is WAY too good frozen. Like, I might never eat ice cream again, good!

Chocolate Strawberry Ice Cream
1/2 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology 
Fill the rest of the container with water (I am guessing it's about 1/2 cup)

Blend in blender, magic bullet, ninja if you're fancy, whatever you have for about 1 minute. Freeze for at least an hour. I had mine in the freezer overnight.

It's a guilt free treat, totally 21 Day Fix approved, and not even a treat swap! I'm all about those non treat swap sweets! 

Here's a few others you could try if you have chocolate Shakeology:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/2 Medium Banana
2 tsp peanut butter (PB2 works amazingly well!)
water

Almond Joy Ice Cream
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 orange container of coconut
water
(Chop up some almonds and stir in after blending, then freeze)

Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
1/2 cup crushed ice
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
2 (tiny) drops of peppermint extract
water


Want to see more recipes like this, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *