Friday, December 11, 2015

How to get Shakeology Free

Shakeology is an excellent product. The company goes all over the world looking for the best ingredients. This product has done so much for me and for my family. My husband and I have both lost weight, we've had an awesome quick meal for those rushed times, have more energy, are able to focus on tasks better, my blood pressure has improved, it's helped with my sugar cravings, and it's tasty. We have to fight our kids off to be able to drink it. It's also something that's safe, so if I want to share with my kids, I feel comfortable with doing so. 

But let's be honest, it's a pricey product. Something I've learned time and time again, however, is that you get what you pay for. Sure, you could go to Walmart or Costco and get a protein shake for a lot less. But is its second grade ingredients going to do what you want them to do? Are you okay with not getting all the nutrients and benefits, because Shakeology is SO much more than a protein shake. I have done my research. My husband, who is even more thorough than I am, has done research. Shakeology is JAM packed with things you can't get anywhere else. Plus, it's replaced my prenatal, and now my multivitamin now that I'm no longer nursing. 

To get to the point, everyone could use this, heck NEEDS this shake in their life. I dare you to try it for 30 days. The company is so certain you will love it that they have an empty bag money back guarantee. Meaning, even if your bag is empty (within 30 days) you can get a refund if you aren't seeing the benefits. 

So how can you get this at a discount or even better, free? It's pretty simple. You can get friends to try it with you. You can recommend it to people. You have a favorite mascara you like, what do you do? You tell your friends. They go out and buy it, and do you get a credit for that? No. How many times has your love for a product made that company money? It's crazy to think about. 

If you'd like to try Shakeology for free, send me an email  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *