Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Strawberries and Cream

At the grocery store, my daughter likes to throw random things into the cart. I don't stress the fight, and find ways to get the stuff back out of the cart while she isn't looking. Sadly, I missed some strawberry syrup that you add to milk this last time we were at the store. She's been asking for it every morning. I used to let her have chocolate milk every day, before I changed my views on sugar. I decided I would keep it around for ice cream, we do have dessert here and there. 

This morning, I told her no she couldn't have strawberry milk, so she asked for a strawberry shake. I usually add frozen strawberries to my chocolate Shakeology, why not try vanilla. I added a few extras, and it turned out pretty good! She drank her entire serving I gave her, so we got the Kallie approval!

Strawberries and Cream Shake
1/2 cup ice
1 cup strawberries-I use frozen strawberries
1 scoop vanilla Shakeology, or vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
1 cup water

Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *