Friday, October 16, 2015

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mug Cake

I LOVE my chocolate mug cake, I make it nearly once a week. With it being Fall, I figured I'd spruce up my recipe, and make it more Fall appropriate. Plus I had a ton of extra pumpkin puree to experiment with.

It's quick and easy, and even Princess Anna (AKA Kallie) approves!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mug Cake
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 scoop vanilla Shakeology, or other protein powder
1 egg
1 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp semi sweet or dark chocolate chips

Mix ingredients together in a mug. Microwave for 90 seconds. Keep an eye on the mug to make sure it doesn't overflow. The edges will start coming away from the mug when it's done.

This is one serving, and counts as 1 1/2 Red, and 1 Yellow (treat swap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *