Thursday, October 22, 2015

Piña Colada

I'm going to be realllllllly honest with you, I used to be envious of the people who would drink their healthy green smoothies and actually like them. I would try to make them myself, and they'd be gross. Or not super green. It sounds so dumb now, but I wanted to have a healthy drink that I enjoyed. I'm so glad I found Shakeology! I got Greenberry first. I liked it best with ice, water, and some plain Greek yogurt. I've heard people like it with frozen berries too.

Chocolate Shakeology will forever be my favorite, but every once in a blue moon I want something fruity. Yesterday was one of those days. I'm so glad I experimented and tried this shake, and now I'm going to share it with you!

Piña Colada Greenberry Shake
1/2 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup coconut water
1 scoop greenberry shakeology
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup frozen pineapple
1-2 Tbsp shredded coconut

Blend all the ingredients in blender until smooth.  To avoid any pineapple chunks, you can put the shake through a strainer. For extra fun, sprinkle some of the shredded coconut on top.

This would make 1 serving, and count as 1 purple, 1 1/3 red, and 1/2-1 orange (depending on how much coconut you add in)

I hope you enjoy this shake as much as I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *