Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Stephanie

I had to do a little post about my friend Stephanie! This lady motivates me all the time, and I'm HER coach :) ! She is a great woman, with a big heart and the desire to help others. She has three fur babies, and a husband. I met her at church, and I remember always watching her and wanting to be her friend. I saw her as happy and positive. It's funny how we never know what's going on inside someone. I had no idea she was struggling. But when I gained confidence myself, I decided to stop being shy and just try to be friends with her! I sound like such a nerd, but this is really how I am. Making friends doesn't come naturally to me. I'm so glad I gained that confidence, though! She is such a hard worker, and inspires quite a few people! 

Here's what she had to say about her journey so far:

"Last year was rough. I was the heaviest that I have ever been. I was not happy with my life on many levels. I was feeling sorry for me. I was using food to fill the voids and unhappiness. Then I realized that only I could change it. Five months later and 28 lbs lighter, I'm on my way to a healthier and happier me. I'm learning new skills and establishing healthy habits so this will become a permanent lifestyle change. I'm not perfect. I'm work in progress. If I can do it, anyone can!"


I have no doubt we aren't done hearing from her! She will continue to inspire and motivate me, among others. I am so proud of you Stephanie! Thanks for being my friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you ready to do something for YOU? Leave your info, and let's chat!

Name

Email *

Message *